The Pitstone & Ivinghoe Museum Society holds meetings and talks on the 4th Thursday of every month.
The talks take place in the Meeting/Exhibition Room, starting at 8pm.
The cost is £2 for members and £3 for non-members. Light refreshments are provided
at the end of the event.
Please note the first four talks in 2020 will take place at 2:30pm, not at 8pm.
The talks in 2020 are:-
- 23rd January 2020 (2:30pm). Graham Laurie - Roald Dahl's life in the RAF in WWII.
- 27th February 2020 (2:30pm). Colin Oakes - The Women's Land Army in WWII.
- 26th March 2020 (2:30pm). Ken Bonham - Great Barns.
- 23rd April 2020 (2:30pm). Leo Keedy - College Lake.
- 28th May 2020 (8pm). Tony Eaton - The mysterious disappearance of Glenn Miller.
- 25th June 2020 (8pm). Graham Harrison - Victorian Medicine.
- 23rd July 2020 (6:45pm for 8pm). Stephen Hearn - Antiques Evening (Must be booked in advance).
- 26th August 2020 (10:30am). Visit to Apsley Paper Mill (Must be booked in advance).
- 24th September 2020 (8pm). Hugh Granger - Werner Von Braun and the V2 Rocket.
- 22nd October 2020 (8pm). Tim or Ivan Dutton - Ettore Bugatti.
- 26th November 2020 (7:30pm). AGM followed by a talk (TBA).
- 17th December 2020 (8pm). Frank Banfield - Classic Film Night.